The Berkeley neighborhood, bounded by 38th Ave, I-70, Federal and Sheridan, is anchored by Tennyson Street, lined with some of Denver's most popular restaurants and galleries. Two dramatic parks with lakes provide lots of open space and greenery. Convenient access to I-70 makes for easy access to downtown or the mountains. An eclectic mix of homes, from brick bungalows to simple cottages to new townhomes, make this neighborhood come alive with more than a hint of artistic, funky character.
1. Food. So many great restaurants just blocks away including Cafe Brazil, Parisi, Axios, Hops n Pie and more being built as we speak. Breakfast, lunch and dinner is covered and with hardly ever a wait to get in, it's hard to beat.
2. Parks. It's so nice to be able to have three parks to choose from in Berkeley Lake, Cesar Chavez and Rocky Mountain Lake close by, especially with kids. And running around Berkeley lake is so much better than running on concrete, especially early in the morning with the sun rising and wildlife everywhere.
3. Community. Berkeley has a small town feel in the middle of a big city. We are great friends with most of our neighbors and everyone looks out for each other. When going out to dinner, the park, or even across town, we always run into someone from our hood and it is very refreshing in such a fast paced city.
4. Tennyson Street. It isn't quite as refined or polished as other historic shopping districts in the city and that is what I love about it. Easy parking, lots to choose from for dining or shopping and First Friday Art walk is always a party.
5. Architecture. There are at least 10 different styles of homes on any given block in Berkeley. I love seeing how people are transforming plain, boring ranches into hip mid mod designs or restoring a classic bungalow that have been here for a 100 years.
Want to know more about living in Berkeley? Contact Mic...he would love to show you around his favorite 'hood!
Market Sales Data from Trulia is only an at-a-glance statistical look at this neighborhood's real estate market. Your Live Urban Real Estate broker is happy to provide you more detailed market data, and a free no obligation market analysis of your own property. Contact us to get started.
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than LIVE Urban Real Estate are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2015 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2015 at 12:19am MDT.