People flock to the fashionable salons, boutiques, art galleries and cafes of Cherry Creek. Bounded by Colorado Blvd, University, 6th Ave and Cherry Creek Drive, this neighborhood is a luxury enclave featuring upscale new townhomes and mansion-like remodeled bungalows. It's a pedestrian-friendly place to see and be seen, and features popular bars and restaurants. Residents love the adjacent 22-mile Cherry Creek recreational path, world-class shopping and the annual Cherry Creek Arts Festival.
1. Shopping! Shopping! Shopping! Is that three or one? Cherry Creek not only has the best mall in the city, it also has Cherry Creek North which is a 16 city-block area with more than 320 upscale galleries, boutiques, restaurants and salons/spas and the pedestrian plaza Fillmore Plaza.
2. It’s a mix of urban development as well as high end residency.
3. It’s five minutes from Downtown!
4. It has a great Public Library.
5. The Cherry Creek bike path runs through it which has access to Downtown as well as destinations further east.
6. The Arts Festival and Cherry Creek Sneak are fun community events.
7. It’s a great Central Denver location to meet with friends or clients!
8. It is surrounded by great nearby parks, Cheesman, Congress, Washington Park, and Cranmer Park.
9. Whole Foods, Safeway and Target are in the neighborhood.
10. There is a beautiful health club, Pura Vida and several yoga studios within Cherry Creek North.
11. It’s a vibrant neighborhood year round, but is especially lively during the holidays when people flock from other neighborhoods to do their holiday shopping.
Get more information about buying or selling in Cherry Creek.
Want detailed information about property values? Want to buy or sell in this neighborhood?
Contact Traci Tooman... she would love to show you around her favorite 'hood!
Your Live Urban Real Estate broker is happy to provide you more detailed market data, and a free no obligation market analysis of your own property. Contact us to get started.
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than LIVE Urban Real Estate are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2015 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
Listing information last updated on August 29th, 2015 at 6:34am MDT.