Architectural variety gives Congress Park an air of eclectic charm. Bounded by Colorado Blvd, Colfax, York and 6th Avenue, the neighborhood features easy access to Cherry Creek and downtown, and is within walking distance of public amenities including a park, playground and swimming pool. Homes along Seventh Avenue Parkway, in particular, are beautifully maintained and much sought after. This primarily residential neighborhood features a scattering of retail areas with cozy shops & eateries.
1. Architecture- Congress Park features some of the oldest, most beautiful, historical homes in the city, dating back to the 1880’s
2. Diversity- vast array of house styles and housing types in turn create an eclectic neighborhood with a diverse population
3. Walkability/Bike-ability- walking within the neighborhood is a favorite activity, and it is convenient to walk or bike into other adjacent neighborhoods such as Cherry Creek and Capital Hill
4. Civic Amenities- Three parks are close by. Cheesman is a short jog away and features a nice 1.5 mile running path; Congress Park itself has a convenient community pool; City Park is also very close, featuring Jazz in the park during Sundays in the summer.
5. 7th Avenue- This beautiful parkway runs right through Congress Park features some of the most stately older homes in the city of Denver.
6. Trees- The neighborhood is full of tall, mature trees that provide shade and cool in the summer and really give Congress Park a distinguished feel.
7. Neighborhood Schools- Wonderful, neighborhood elementary school, Teller Elementary sits at 12th and Garfield and Congress Park feeds into the renowned East High School.
8. 12th ave commercial district- Restuarants, coffee shops, pubs and bars, and
numerous grocery stores are nearby including: Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods, Sprouts, Marcyzk’s, and Safeway.
9. Colfax corridor- This unique and iconic street forms the northern border of Congress Park, and features countless bars, restaurants, music venues, and even a second location of Denver’s own Tattered Cover book store.
10. Community- There is a real sense of community, openness, and friendliness amongst residents.
Get more information about buying or selling in Congress Park.
Want detailed information about property values? Want to buy or sell in this neighborhood?
Contact Jeff Summerhill... he would love to show you around his favorite 'hood!
Market Sales Data from Trulia is only an at-a-glance statistical look at this neighborhood's real estate market. Your Live Urban Real Estate broker is happy to provide you more detailed market data, and a free no obligation market analysis of your own property. Contact us to get started.
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than LIVE Urban Real Estate are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2015 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2015 at 7:57pm MDT.