Founded in the 1860s as one of Denver's first suburbs, Five Points is a busy retail, restaurant and services corridor, bounded by Park Ave, Downing & Arapahoe, and 20th Ave. The area has some of the oldest turn-of-the-century homes in the city, is conveniently linked by RTD's light rail, and includes restaurants, cafes, & retailers. Attractions include the Blair-Caldwell African American Research Library. Historic Curtis Park is diverse neighborhood and is enjoying an on-going renewal.
1. Five Points Coffee. We love their patio! We can walk downstairs, sit outside and enjoy a coffee, wine or beer. Their business is a true anchor for the neighborhood and a place for the community to gather.
2. The diversity. Five points has a wide variety of architectural styles and colorful personalities. This is true city living.
3. The history. The Welton corridor used to be a place where famous musicians like Billie Holiday, Duke Ellington & Miles Davis played. You can still see and feel that that rich history and culture. The Jazz Festival is a great way to celebrate this every year.
4. Location. The light rail and B-Cycle is is right outside the door. We can also walk to Rockies games and anywhere downtown.
5. Proximity to City Park. We love running around the park and the view you get of the downtown skyline, City Park Jazz in the summer, and sometimes hitting up the driving range.
Want to know more about living in Five Points? Contact us, we would love to show you around one of our favorite 'hoods!
Your Live Urban Real Estate broker is happy to provide you more detailed market data, and a free no obligation market analysis of your own property. Contact us to get started.
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than LIVE Urban Real Estate are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
Listing information last updated on January 23rd, 2018 at 2:49pm MST.