Highland has a rich ethnic history; the influence of Italian & Mexican immigrants can be seen in the neighborhood's businesses, shops and churches. Bounded by Sheridan, 38th Ave, Zuni, 23rd Ave & Lowell. HIghland is enjoying a resurgence, and has become one of Denver's hottest areas. New lofts and renovated bungalows attract residents & urban families who appreciate its pleasant streets, local businesses & central location. Highland Square is its epicenter, with many hip shops & restaurants.
1. Food, drinks and ice cream! El Camino, Bang!, Mondo Vino, Pizza Alley, and Sweet Cow.
2. Sloan's Lake. It's that urban getaway that's walking distance from my house. I love how I experience it differently throughout the year, depending upon the season. And from the west side it's one of the coolest views of downtown.
3. The people. There's a solidarity with the people in many of Denver's neighborhoods. The Highlands is no exception. People love living here. It's like a small town in the heart of the city.
4. The architecture. I'm in love with historic homes. Victorians. Bungalows. Tudors. Even the cool 50's ranch homes. And then there's the mix of contemporary newer construction homes that add an interesting diversity to the area.
5. The dogs. There are dogs everywhere. And it's such fun to connect with neighbors through their dogs. I love giving them biscuits from the Live office. I love meeting them on walks. It's part of the neighborhood personality.
Want to learn more about living in Highland/West Highland?
Contact Susie...she would love to show you around her favorite 'hood!
Your Live Urban Real Estate broker is happy to provide you more detailed market data, and a free no obligation market analysis of your own property. Contact us to get started.
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than LIVE Urban Real Estate are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2016 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
Listing information last updated on February 9th, 2016 at 12:19am MST.