Denver's LoDo & Ballpark neighborhoods are great walkable homes for residents to explore. Bounded by Larimer, Speer, Wewatta Street and 30th St, LoDo/Ballpark is a vibrant mix of older warehouses & industrial buildings renovated into offices, lofts and retail space, and stunning new townhomes. Galleries, bars & restaurants give the area an edgy but fashionable flair. Residents enjoy the huge, new Commons Park, as well as Coors Field, home of the Colorado Rockies. Summer brings open-air markets.
1. The incredible energy from a diverse and ever changing population.
2. Coors Field - we love living steps from this great stadium. We can pop over and catch a game whenever we would like. And there are always amazing sunsets and Rocky dogs even when the team isn't on a winning streak.
3. Great restaurant scene - old favorites Ignite, Ifish, Marcos and Snooze. New ones to try every day..2100 Curtis, Lower 48, Work & Class, Sugarmill and Los Chingones. We are always on the lookout for a fun new happy hour!
4. Ability to walk everywhere. So nice to run errands on foot instead of driving, from banking to shopping to dropping off dry cleaning, we burn calories instead of gasoline.
5. Brewery hopping - so many breweries to sample, Malt & Brew, Great Divide, River North, Jagged Mountain, Breckenridge.
6. Miles of bike paths - peddling down by the river is a nice break from the hustle and bustle of the city.
If you would like to know more about living in Ballpark, contact Sue and Mark....they would love to show you around their favorite 'hood!
Market Sales Data from Trulia is only an at-a-glance statistical look at this neighborhood's real estate market. Your Live Urban Real Estate broker is happy to provide you more detailed market data, and a free no obligation market analysis of your own property. Contact us to get started.
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC.® Real estate listings held by brokers other than LIVE Urban Real Estate are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2014 METROLIST, INC. -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2014 at 3:10pm MDT.