Platt Park Market Activity
|Total Active Listings:||5|
|Average Listing Price:||$625,726|
|Highest Listing Price:||$713,516|
|Lowest Listing Price:||$419,000|
Top 5 Reasons Live Urban Realtor Caren Colangelo Loves Living in Platt Park
1. Centrally Located! Close to Washington Park and Cherry Creek and less than a 20 minute drive to downtown, the Highlands, or DTC. You have to love that!
2. Pearl Street! I love the farmer’s market, great selection of restaurants, coffee and shopping destinations. My dog loves to walk on Pearl street. It’s very “doggie friendly” and fun for our furry family members.
3. Population Diversity: Because of all the recent development and remodeling of some of the older homes, Platt Park now has a wonderful eclectic mix of young and old generations living side by side and loving it. It has a small town familiarity that is appealing to all.
4. The architecture: I love the mixture of the old and the new. There are still plenty of bungalows, tudors and foursquares, but I’m enjoying the new sleek modern homes that are popping up and adding a 21st century vibe to the old charm of the neighborhood.
5. Increasing Market Home Values: Except for the infill projects when homes are scraped in the area, there is no where to build, so home values have continued to appreciate nicely over time making buying and living in Platt Park a great real estate investment.
If you would like to know more about living in Platt Park, contact Caren...she would love to show you around her favorite 'hood!
Platt Park Homes For Sale
|All Listings||$400,000 - $500,000||$600,000 - $700,000|
|$700,000 - $800,000|
Get more information about buying or selling in Platt Park.
Want detailed information about property values? Want to buy or sell in this neighborhood? We're here to help. LIVE brokers have in-depth knowledge in this neighborhood. Find your way around: Download a Denver urban neighborhood map.
Market Sales Data from Trulia is only an at-a-glance statistical look at this neighborhood's real estate market. Your Live Urban Real Estate broker is happy to provide you more detailed market data, and a free no obligation market analysis of your own property. Contact us to get started.
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than LIVE Urban Real Estate are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2015 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
Listing information last updated on March 3rd, 2015 at 3:34am MST.