Developers have rediscovered Platt Park and are building new homes and duplexes that fit this area's energetic spirit. Bounded by Downing, Broadway, Evans and I-25, Platt Park is seeing many of its older homes remodeled for 21st century living. Schools and businesses cater to growing numbers of young families in the area. Old South Pearl Street's charming shops and restaurants draw people from all over the city, as do the antique shops on South Broadway. Platt Park features a popular park too.
1. Centrally Located! Close to Washington Park and Cherry Creek and less than a 20 minute drive to downtown, the Highlands, or DTC. You have to love that!
2. Pearl Street! I love the farmer’s market, great selection of restaurants, coffee and shopping destinations. My dog loves to walk on Pearl street. It’s very “doggie friendly” and fun for our furry family members.
3. Population Diversity: Because of all the recent development and remodeling of some of the older homes, Platt Park now has a wonderful eclectic mix of young and old generations living side by side and loving it. It has a small town familiarity that is appealing to all.
4. The architecture: I love the mixture of the old and the new. There are still plenty of bungalows, tudors and foursquares, but I’m enjoying the new sleek modern homes that are popping up and adding a 21st century vibe to the old charm of the neighborhood.
5. Increasing Market Home Values: Except for the infill projects when homes are scraped in the area, there is no where to build, so home values have continued to appreciate nicely over time making buying and living in Platt Park Denver a great real estate investment.
If you would like to know more about living in Platt Park, contact Caren...she would love to show you around her favorite 'hood!
Your Live Urban Real Estate broker is happy to provide you more detailed market data, and a free no obligation market analysis of your own property. Contact us to get started.
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than LIVE Urban Real Estate are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2018 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
Listing information last updated on August 15th, 2018 at 7:19am MDT.