Stapleton has transformed the site of Denver's old airport into a shiny, new neighborhood with loads of open space and trails. Bounded by Quebec, Havana, Montview and I-70, its new shopping and restaurants are conveniently located so residents don't need to leave the area. Still, they're close enough to downtown to make commuting a breeze. New lofts, townhouses, detached single-family homes and mini-mansions in a variety of architectural styles provide character in this family-friendly 'hood.
1. Pools - Stapleton has six pools, including two of the newest pools opening in the Conservatory Green neighborhood. From zero entry play pools, to more adult-oriented pools, Stapleton's outdoor pools have something for everyone. There's also a swim team, the Stingrays!
2. Parks- Stapleton has made it a priority to develop around open space. Fifty parks intertwine and dot the various neighborhoods throughout Stapleton. Central Park is one of Denver's largest parks with active space including water features and playgrounds, along with sports fields and a sledding hill. Stapleton is connected to the larger region via the Sand Creek Greenway trail system - opening the door to more than 800-miles of regional trails.
3. Community Events - Farmer's markets, flea markets, outdoor movies and plays, pumpkin patches, caroling, beer festivals and wine tasting - these are a few of the many events that the Stapleton community puts on for residents and neighbors. All of these events are a short bike ride, or walk, away from the many neighborhoods in Stapleton.
4. Schools - Stapleton is home to award-winning Denver schools including the Denver School of Science and Technology and the Northfield High School, scheduled to open in 2015.
5. Location - Stapleton's central location is great for those working in the CBD, or around the world. Our community is a 15 minute drive to the CBD and a 20 minute drive to DIA. When the light rail commuter station arrives in Stapleton in 2016, it will be even more convenient to ride the rail into downtown for a Rockies game, or out to DIA to catch a flight!
Want to know more about living in Stapleton? Contact Nate...he would love to show you around his favorite 'hood!
Market Sales Data from Trulia is only an at-a-glance statistical look at this neighborhood's real estate market. Your Live Urban Real Estate broker is happy to provide you more detailed market data, and a free no obligation market analysis of your own property. Contact us to get started.
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC.® Real estate listings held by brokers other than LIVE Urban Real Estate are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2014 METROLIST, INC. -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
Listing information last updated on November 28th, 2014 at 10:10am MST.