Uptown Market Activity
|Total Active Listings:||7|
|Average Listing Price:||$614,200|
|Highest Listing Price:||$899,900|
|Lowest Listing Price:||$1,800|
Top 5 Reasons Live Urban Realtor Sandi Klatt LOVES living in Uptown Denver...
- Restaurant Row aka 17th Avenue, so many restaurants and so little time. I can walk out my door and have so many choices of where and what to eat. Whether it be Olive and Finch, Beast and Bottle, Steubens, Humboldt Fish Farm Wine and my favorite Avenue Grill, the possibilities are endless. And I cannot wait for the re-opening of D-Bar (in a new location).
- History. As I walk through Uptown Denver I am thrown back to another time. The time of grand mansions. History is everywhere in Uptown with these mansions now used as beautiful bed and breakfasts, converted into condos, used as office space and the best use of all, a single family home.
- Parks. Just down 17th Avenue, City Park beckons for a morning run, a paddle boat ride, a round of golf and a visit to the Denver Zoo and Museum. Go another direction on Park Avenue, Cheesman Park and the Denver Botanic Gardens are within walking distance. Just a few steps away at the corner of Logan and 20th is the beautiful Benedict Fountain Park which has recently had a little bit of a facelift with a new playpark for the kiddos. I also have to mention the parks along Park Avenue, small little areas originally designed for a true parkway through Uptown.
- Views. From the rooftops of a lot of new townhomes, or the Park Avenue Tower, Belvedere Condos and even my own patio at Swallow Hill Condos, the skyline sparkles day or night and the backdrop, the mountains.
- Convenience. A $5 cab ride to the downtown hotspots and all sport arenas. The B-Cycle seems to be on every corner and you will find Cars2Go on every street. Uptown has the Hospital District with St. Joseph’s new building almost up and running.
If you would like to know more about living in Uptown Denver, contact Sandi...she would love to show you around her favorite 'hood!
Uptown Homes For Sale
|All Listings||Under $100,000||$400,000 - $500,000|
|$500,000 - $600,000||$600,000 - $700,000||$800,000 - $900,000|
Get more information about buying or selling in Uptown Denver.
Want detailed information about property values? Want to buy or sell in this neighborhood? We're here to help. LIVE brokers have in-depth knowledge about Uptown Denver. Find your way around: Download a Denver urban neighborhood map.
Your Live Urban Real Estate broker is happy to provide you more detailed market data, and a free no obligation market analysis of your own property. Contact us to get started.
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than LIVE Urban Real Estate are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2017 at 1:19am MST.