The new Live website is up and better than ever. Check it out.Posted by Mic Ortega on Friday, April 9th, 2010 at 3:17pm.
In the past, I have received lots of compliments on our website. When I heard we were going to get a new one, I started to think of the old saying, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. But after seeing our new website for the first time this week, I can only say, WOW!
If you haven't seen it yet, definitely check it out at www.liveurbandenver.com Any questions about Real Estate and living in Urban Denver can easily be answered on this website. Below are some of the highlights you definitely need to check out. The search engine is so good that many agents in our office, myself included, will be using the search on the website instead of the MLS on occasion.
1. Search Listings - In this incredibly advanced search engine you can search by city, zip code, map, neighborhood, MLS number and even featured listings. To help narrow it down, you can now search by specific neighborhoods including all the most popular hoods in central Denver. And don't forget about the map feature, it is awesome.
2. Mortgage Calculator - This advanced mortgage calculator not only calculates your mortgage, but also can factor in mortgage insurance and provides a full amortization schedule. The coolest part? The real time graph that shows the fluctuation of rates over the past day, week, month and year so you can try to time the best time to lock.
3. Urban and Suburban Neighborhood info - Do you ever hear the name of a neighborhood and what it is all about? Then check out our neighborhood info tabs with detailed information on Denver's urban neighborhoods, the history and even what is for sale in these neighborhoods right now. With more neighborhoods being added constantly, the list will keep growing.
4. Market statistics - it is great to hear what the market is doing in Denver as a whole, but wouldn't it be nice if you could find the statistics for your specific neighborhood? Well guess what, on our new site, you now can!
5. Buying and selling a home - pretty much any question you have about the buying and selling process can be found in these tabs.
6. Living Green - have questions about going green? This is definitely the place to find it.
7. The list goes on and on, check it out www.liveurbandenver.com
Be the first to comment on this blog entry!