Recently, some friends of ours had a very scary close call with Carbon Monoxide Poisoning. They ended up in the hospital, and are just so lucky that everything turned out OK.
Please take a minute to check that you have Carbon Monoxide Detectors and that they are working! It's a Colorado State Law that every residential property must have adequate Carbon Monoxide protection, including detectors within 15 feet of every bedroom, and they must be installed and functional upon transfer of property...but if you have lived in your home for a while, you might not have them at all.
Go. Check. Now!
Information about Carbon Monoxide and CO Poisoning:
Carbon monoxide (CO) is an odorless, colorless gas produced by the combustion of fuels such as…