RiNo is bounded by I-70 to the North, I-25 to the West, Park Avenue West to the South, and Arapahoe Street to the East. While retaining its industrial roots, the RiNo neighborhood is now fertile ground for arts and artists. The River North Art District is dedicated to promoting and supporting the people and businesses that reside in the area.
Rino Market Activity
|Highest Listing Price:||$149,000,000|
|Lowest Listing Price:||$0|
Top 5 Reasons Live Urban Broker Patrick Currin LOVES Living in RINO...
1. Proximity to two of Denver's great neighborhoods, Whittier and Cole. Whittier was an up and coming neighborhood when I flipped a house there two years ago, now it has become one of Denver's most architecturally desirable neighborhoods. Cole is an up and coming neighborhood where I sold my first listing and to say that neighborhood is hot, would be the understatement of the century. (we got 14 offers and $80K over what the sellers were hoping to make within 3 days after listing.)
2. Every time time I eat at a restaurant in RINO it shows up on 5280's best restaurants list. Moreover, RINO changes so much, that every time I drive through there, it feels like something new and interesting has been opened.
3. The Source: A one stop shop for fine dining or purchasing the best meats, cheeses and other specialty food items.
4. Acorn: If you haven't eaten here yet, make this your next dining priority. I took a few clients here when they first opened, and now they are the number 1 restaurant in Denver.
5. Epic Brewery: Need I say more? But seriously, try their Nitro Stout. (During the summer, be sure to try a Bike a Brew tour, a Denver rite of passage.)
Get more information about buying or selling in RINO.
Want detailed information about property values? Want to buy or sell in this neighborhood?
Contact Patrick Currin... he would love to show you around his favorite 'hood!
Rino Homes for Sale
|All Listings||Under $100,000||$200,000 - $300,000|
|$300,000 - $400,000|
Terms and Conditions: The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange ("IDX") program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than LIVE Urban Real Estate are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
Copyright 2017 METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® -- All Rights Reserved 6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500 Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2017 at 12:04am MDT.